Saturday 6 October 2012

New items for sale! & another big sale!

I've recently added two of my newer designs to my Society6! These being "Corvus" and "That come hither stare". They're both available as high quality prints, cards, t-shirts, tote bags, hoodies, iPhone and iPad cases... just about everything!
& just as a note for my non-american followers out there Shipping to the UK is only about £6.20. Not bad eh?


         Corvus                                   That come hither stare


What do you think? To have a loser look or to see all of the other lovely products available just click the links under the images.

In other news, I've also announced a massive sale on my Etsy, I'm doing my best to promote it and let as many people know as I can across all of my online presences, so I'm sorry if I've already nagged you about this! 
The sale is for 50% off!!! 
I know right? 
Just enter the code SUPERSALE50 at the checkout to receive your discounts!

Here's a link to my etsy but you cal also to there by clicking the images in the right hand bar!
<-<-<-

No comments:

Post a Comment