Friday 6 July 2012

Sneak Peek.

I know I know. I need to start updating my blog more. I've been so busy setting up my etsy and moving home I guess I forgot about this space. Anyway, as promised in the title of this post a sneak peak! I'm currently working on something, it's a bit of an experiment so it could go horribly wrong... but let's not be pessimistic. So here it is so far, the skull anatomy of a she-lion.


I know, it's not done but I'm getting there. So what's the experiment you ask? It looks a bit dull you say? This is one of three layers which incorporate different levels of anatomy, bones, muscle and skin. I'll be trying to illustrate all three into one image. Once I get more done. you'll see what I mean and hopefully it'll look top notch.


Other news! I was featured in this edition of Digital Arts! Harassing people by email finally paid off. I'm so chuffed and it's so nice to actually see your work in print. I apologise for the awful mug shot, it was kind of last minute and I'm an awful subject for photos.




So, how has everybody's week been? Is anyone working on something fun? 



No comments:

Post a Comment